MAKE MONEY FROM HOME
THE GREAT CHANCE MONEY MAKE HOME EASY AND FREE…
TOP FOUR IDEA BELOW
If you’re in urgent need of money & want to earn immediately, Writing articles online is one of the quickest ways to earn. It is free to join and you can start earning right now. The only skill you need is to know English.
Freelance is where you get paid for completing a task. Most of the tasks are technical/creative in nature. So, if you’re ready to develop some technical/creative skills, choose freelancing.
This is the ultimate way to earn money online. It starts with finding something that people want & creating it. This requires more effort, but the rewards are worth it as the earning potential is unlimited.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
This is how it works:
- You find a product you want to promote
- You sign up for their affiliate program
- You will get a special link (called as an affiliate link) which allows the company to see who clicked your link.
- You promote your affiliate link on the internet.
- When someone buys the product, you will be paid a commission
- There are hundreds of affiliate programs all over the internet for all types of products. But in India, the most popular affiliate programs are from Amazon and Flipkart
- This is because when someone clicks your affiliate link a ‘cookie’ gets placed in the user’s browser and all purchases he/she makes within the next 24hrs, will be credited to you.
How to Start Freelancing – 5 Steps to go from 0 to Rs.50,000 per month
- The following are the things that should be in your upwork profile:
- Your photo: A high quality smiling headshot of yourself.
- A Professional Title
- Overview : List your competitive advantages & strengths (i.e. things that make you unique or special). Try to write everything from client’s perspective. For example: Say what the client will get by hiring you, how will you will solve their problem?; etc. Strictly avoid typos and grammatical errors.
- Hourly rate : Select your hourly rate based on other freelancers in your field.
- Portfolio (very important): Upload some of your work samples you’ve created in the past