PRIME MINISTER’S APPEALPrime Minister
PRIME MINISTER’S APPEAL
My Fellow Citizens,
You are all aware that unprecedented natural calamity/floods have caused havoc in the country. A large number of persons have died or have been temporarily displaced. Property and infrastructure worth crores of rupees have been damaged. Our fellow countrymen affected by the natural calamity need our help at this critical hour to tide over and to rebuild their lives.
The Central Government is extending full cooperation to the States in the measures for rescue, relief and rehabilitation besides, direct assistance to the affected people. I request all fellow countrymen to stand shoulder to shoulder with our distressed brothers and sisters in Kerala and other parts of the country and be part of the national effort to support them in this hour of crisis.
I appeal to all citizens to donate generously to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund.
– Narendra Modi
23rd August 2018
23rd August 2018
How to Contribute
- Payment may be made by Indian/Foreign Nationals by cheque/draft in the name of the ‘Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund’ and sent to the Prime Minister’s Office, South Block, New Delhi 110011. As per directions on the subject the nationalized banks will not charge any commission on preparation of drafts favouring the PMNRF.
- Online contributions can also be made through the website of Prime Minister’s Office i.e. https://www.pmnrf.gov.in/payform.php.
- Payment to PMNRF can also be done through BHIM/UPI/Virtual Payment Address [VPA]: pmnrf@centralbank. Foreign Nationals can also make use of this portal for making contributions.
- Contributions can also be made directly to the branches of the following banks: Central Bank of India, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Union Bank of India, Dena Bank, Corporation Bank, Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Indian Bank, Allahabad Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, IDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Maharashtra, IDBI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India and Yes Bank.
- Contributions can also be sent through Money Orders with no commission chargeable.
- Contributions to the PMNRF have been notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under section 80(G) of the Income Tax Act.
- DONATE NOW