Surat Sitilink Ltd. fully owned subsidiary company of Surat Municipal Corporation engaged in
mass public transportation mainly BRTS and City bus. Surat Sitilink Ltd. requires the following
personnel purely on 11 months contractual basis. Interested candidates are hereby invited for a
“WALK-IN-INTERVIEW” for the following positions.
No. Name of position No of
1 Assistant Manager (Operations) 01
2 Assistant Manager (Control Center) 03
3 Assistant Manager (Security & Vigilance) 01
4 Depot Manager 03
5 Accountant 01
Candidates can view detailed advertisement for said post on official website of Surat Municipal
Terms and Conditions of Appointment:
1. Appointment will be made on adhoc basis for a fixed term of 11 months and may be
subsequently renewed on requirement/performance basis.
2. All right reserved by authority to make changes in above mentioned posts and its terms
3. Candidates must report before 10:00 A.M. for registration. Candidates arriving after the
time will not be accepted.
4. Candidates must bring all original certificates and one set of self attested photocopy for
Address : Surat Municipal Corporation,
Room No. 88, Second Floor,
Old Conference Hall,
Muglisara, Near Chowk Bazar,
New Post Roles and Responsibility along with qualifications criteria
No. Position Qualification Required / Roles and Responsibility / Pay scale
1 Assistant Manager
Qualification & Experience
• Bachelor Degree in engineering in Civil / Planning /
Architecture and Post Graduation in Urban/Town/ Regional
Planning / Transportation Planning with minimum one year
one year post qualification experience.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical / Automobile engineer with
Minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience.
Priority may be given to candidate with minimum 1 year of field
experience in public transport / depot management / workshop
management / plant operation management / operations,
maintenance and allied activities directly related to Municipal
Corporation/ local body functions.
Age : Maximum 35 Years
• Age relaxation may be given to candidate with public
transport management experience.
Roles and responsibilities :
• Provide daily briefing on the service provider for operations
of BRTS and City Bus System
• Ensure efficient and effective operations through close
monitoring, responsible supervision, and sound timely